Talk

Advanced search

fussy eaters/veg consumption - very short survey

(5 Posts)
pippinandpea Wed 17-Jun-15 12:52:01

Hello!

I am in the early stages of product development for a gamechanging pure vegetable, nutrient dense, easy prep, easy to sneak into a meal food product whose target demographic is busy parents of fussy eaters and would be most grateful if you could complete my very short, multiple choice survey on household vegetable consumption and waste. Your answers will help with the evolution of it from kitchen prototype to production

www.smartsurvey.co.uk/s/veggingout

Thank you so much for your time and please feel free to share it with your friends - the more input the better smile

Best wishes

Allison - mum of 3 grown upsters one of which is still fussy!

ChampagneShowers Wed 17-Jun-15 13:01:03

done

pippinandpea Wed 17-Jun-15 13:44:31

Thank you

pippinandpea Thu 18-Jun-15 08:47:43

Would just like to say thank you to everyone who has taken part in my ultra short survey. Despite its brevity (only 19 multiple choice questions and the whole thing only takes about a minute to complete) we have had some really valuable insights from you.

Please keep them coming!

Thank you so much

Ethelswith Thu 25-Jun-15 22:06:31

Had to giggle at your preamble:

'To guide our product development, this survey is particularly interested in your relationship with ...... the Brassica family of vegetables; specifically Broccoli, Cauliflower, Kale and Brussel Sprouts'

Clearly I need to get out more, as it never occurred to me to have a relationship with vegetables.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now