Talk

Advanced search

Just a moment of your time, please

(4 Posts)
subin Thu 11-Jun-15 13:49:20

Hello,

My name is Subin and I am currently a Master's student at Istituto Marangoni and I am conducting research on mums' perceptions of baby clothing.

I was hoping the wonderful mothers on netmums can help a student out by answering some questions. Please be assured that your responses will only be used for educational purposes and all responses will be kept anonymous and confidential. Responses will not be publicly published for any reason.

What is the most important in buying clothing for your baby?
What type of baby clothing do you buy the most?
How often do you buy clothing for your baby?
What is the most you would spend on a piece of baby clothing?
What is your opinion on luxury brand babywear?
If you were to buy luxury brand babywear, which brand would you buy from and why?
What is your opinion of Burberry babywear?
If there was a baby clothing line inspired by the Royal Baby, would you be interested in buying it?

Thank you so much for taking time out of your day to help me. Your responses are greatly appreciated!

MrsLeighHalfpenny Thu 11-Jun-15 13:53:26

What is the most important in buying clothing for your baby?
A- Cost - they grow so quickly

What type of baby clothing do you buy the most?
A- probably baby grows, if we're talking about very young babies, but as they got older it was dungaree style clothes

How often do you buy clothing for your baby?
A- only when necessary (used a lot of hand me downs from friends and relations - see the growning fast comment above)

What is the most you would spend on a piece of baby clothing?
A- well it would depend on what it was - but £15-20 I suppose for something really special, and as a one off

What is your opinion on luxury brand babywear?
A- Waste of money (there's that growing fast comment again)

If you were to buy luxury brand babywear, which brand would you buy from and why?
A- I wouldn't

What is your opinion of Burberry babywear?
A- I don't have one - never looked at it

If there was a baby clothing line inspired by the Royal Baby, would you be interested in buying it?
A- Possibly, if I liked it, but not because it was inspired by George or Caroline, just because I thought it was nice

MrsLeighHalfpenny Fri 12-Jun-15 08:36:06

A thank you would have been nice.

NoMoreDelays Fri 12-Jun-15 08:49:11

This is not netmums!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now