Talk

Advanced search

Pre-eclampsia : Would you like to share your experiences of pre-eclampsia and help the development of a new website for patients and health professionals?

(9 Posts)
jamesduffy Tue 09-Jun-15 19:32:57

Would you like to share your experiences of pre-eclampsia and help the development of a new website for patients and health professionals?

Researchers at the University of Oxford would like to interview you about your experiences. Interviews will contribute to a health website, www.healthtalk.org, run by a charity and supported by the Department of Health.

For more information on taking part, please contact James or Lisa:
Email us: iHope@phc.ox.ac.uk
Call us: 01865 289298
Write to us: FREEPOST I HOPE PROJECT

LineRunner Tue 09-Jun-15 19:36:31

How long ago are they interested in? My DC are both induced pre-eclampsia babies. Now teenagers.

exLtEveDallasNoBollocks Tue 09-Jun-15 19:42:15

I'd help, but my experience and treatment was all in Germany - would it still be relevant?

DD is 10 now and I was induced 5 weeks early because DD stopped growing at 32 weeks.

TheOnlyOliviaMumsnet (MNHQ) Tue 09-Jun-15 19:58:53

BUMP

jamesduffy Sun 14-Jun-15 19:33:19

Thank you LineRunner and exLtEveDallasNoBollocks.

LineRunner - there is no time limit.
exLtEveDallasNoBollocks - unfortunately we are only collecting experiences from the UK. Thank you so much for your interest.

For more information and to sign up please visit: www.phc.ox.ac.uk/preeclampsia

Thank you

Madlizzy Sun 14-Jun-15 19:36:43

I had preeclampsia with my triplet pregnancy. I'll take part.

LineRunner Sun 14-Jun-15 19:39:36

Ok thanks. Happy to help.

jamesduffy Sun 14-Jun-15 19:52:43

Thank you LineRunner and Madizzy

There is further information regarding the study here: www.phc.ox.ac.uk/preeclampsia and very detailed information about taking part in the interviews can be found here: www.phc.ox.ac.uk/research/hypertension/pregnancy/pre-eclampsia-on-healthtalk.org/further-information

exLtEveDallasNoBollocks Sun 14-Jun-15 21:23:37

OK James, fair enough. I suppose treatments may be different in other countries smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now