Talk

Advanced search

Gender in the workplace research

(5 Posts)
SarahFraserButlin Mon 01-Jun-15 11:03:04

I'm undertaking research with a group at University of Cambridge looking at gender in the workplace. I'd really appreciate it if you could complete this survey whether man or woman, whether you are working or not, or have children or not. goo.gl/forms/onyDBGoJr9 Thank you very much!

SarahFraserButlin Fri 05-Jun-15 06:26:26

Thank you to everyone who has completed this so far, the dataset is growing nicely but we'd love some more responses. It only takes a few minutes to complete: goo.gl/forms/onyDBGoJr9 Thank you very much!

SarahFraserButlin Thu 18-Jun-15 09:06:16

Thank you for all the fantastic responses. It's not too late to fill the survey in - or to pass it on to others... especially any DHs out there. goo.gl/forms/onyDBGoJr9

AuntieStella Thu 25-Jun-15 21:48:59

I tried to do this, but gave up, because I had been working both part-time and full time (switching back and forth) and it wasn't possible to answer both.

SarahFraserButlin Thu 25-Jun-15 22:33:27

Hi Auntie Stella I'm sorry you've had difficulties - the intention was for people to answer based on what you did just before you had children and then what you mostly do now. I realise it's not perfect but it's trying to capture as many people as possible in a very wide variety of situations. There are some spaces for longer answers so you could pop in any additions there to explain your situation further? I hope that helps - and thank you for your time!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now