Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Can you help me? Please share your thoughts on online food shopping as busy mums

(13 Posts)
zoestroud Tue 10-Feb-15 16:41:47

Hi ladies,

I am a third year student at Nottingham Trent and I am doing a project on Online Food Purchasing Habits and would really love to know your thoughts and opinions as busy mums on a few topic areas involving food. I've made a short survey which I would be extremely grateful if you could complete and perhaps share with your friends.

Here is the link:

https://www.surveyplanet.com/54d9ed8120eb063f2c37c4fc

It is mostly multiple choice Q's, so should take you a few minutes to fill out.

Thank you so much in advance! smile

Zoe x

FaFoutis Tue 10-Feb-15 16:43:09

Hello Zoe, I'll do it. Best not to use the phrase 'busy mums' though.

Pagwatch Tue 10-Feb-15 16:44:30

I'm not busy. I'm quite idle. And DH does the shopping.

I'm no use am I ?

zoestroud Tue 10-Feb-15 16:46:28

Any thoughts and opinions would be a great help! Thank you

GothicRainbow Tue 10-Feb-15 16:46:39

Happy to complete but I would say I'm more like slow coach on Wanda and the alien than I am a busy mum!

zoestroud Tue 10-Feb-15 16:47:07

Apologies, do you know how I can edit it?
Thanks for the heads up!

ThinkIveBeenHacked Tue 10-Feb-15 16:52:42

Done.

They will be out in full force on here mind, squawking at your use of Busy Mums. Even though this site is primarily used by busy mums.

Pagwatch Tue 10-Feb-15 16:53:06

You can ask MN to alter .
Or you can just accept some low grade teasing smile

GothicRainbow Tue 10-Feb-15 16:53:59

Quick bit of feedback, I think Q6 needs to have an 'other' field as none of the options provided really applied to me.

That or one that says I online shop to avoid dragging a cranky toddler around the supermarket!!

zoestroud Tue 10-Feb-15 16:55:24

Thanks for the feedback! Ahhh huge apologies but thank you very much for filling it out!

Woodenheart Tue 10-Feb-15 16:57:00

Done smile

violetwellies Tue 10-Feb-15 17:02:14

Done it. But the last question perplexed me. No guilt over ready meals, they're shite, I would never eat one.
I've bought them for some elderly/friends relatives and nothing short of starvation would make me try one.

TCforTopCat Tue 10-Feb-15 17:03:06

Done

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: