Talk

Advanced search

MNHQ hasn't verified any of the posters on this topic. Please be cautious when sharing personal information.

Are you a mother with PCOS? Cambridge study would like your help!

(3 Posts)
pcoscambridge Thu 22-Jan-15 16:19:48

University of Cambridge researchers are studying how hormonal conditions, such as polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), affect behaviour and development.

If you are a mother with PCOS, we would love to hear from you. You can help us learn more about behaviours and traits by taking some online questionnaires about yourself and your child.

If you would like to take part, please visit the study website at https://pcos.cambridgepsychology.com/.

For more information, please visit our study website or contact the project coordinator, Adriana Cherskov, by e-mail at pcos_study@cambridgepsychology.com or by phone at +44 01223 746157.

Thank you!

firsttimekat Thu 22-Jan-15 19:27:20

What age children are you looking for? I started this and when I got the the baby bit it wasn't really suitable for my 6month old.

pcoscambridge Fri 23-Jan-15 12:15:37

Thank you for your question. We are looking for mothers with children between 18 months and 16 years old.

Unfortunately, the questionnaires will thus be unsuitable for your child. Thank you very much though for your interest in our study.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: