Talk

Advanced search

Dear mums, please help with my infant feeding survey for my masters [smile]

(1 Post)
SitalTailor Sun 04-Jan-15 16:20:16

Hello everyone, I thought I’d repost my message from 2 months ago as I still require lots more mums to fill out the survey below. Please help! It’s an infant feeding survey for mums with infants aged 6-18 months (breast- and bottle-feeders). Reposted message is below.

I’m an MSc student from Sheffield Hallam University researching factors which influence mothers’ decisions and feelings about breastfeeding and breastfeeding difficulties. It would be really helpful and appreciated if you could take the time to complete the questionnaire in the link below (it’s mainly multiple choice so it won’t take too much of your time). The information sheet at the beginning of the questionnaire provides further detail about the study. If you are over 18 years old and the biological mother of a child aged between 6 and 18 months old, then you are eligible to take part in this study. You can take part whether or not you breastfed your baby. Please click on the link here: https://shusls.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_8e4qwznTmuisUQZ

Please share and forward this on to others who you think would be suitable to take part. Thanks in advance for your time and for contributing towards research.

Sital

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now