Talk

Advanced search

Sexism and Memory study for women

(11 Posts)
TheLargeFeminist Tue 16-Dec-14 17:43:42

Hello everyone!

I'm new here but I think this is a good space for talking to women. I'm running an online study on Sexism and Memory for female participants.

It take 10 minutes, it's fun, you can win money and SAY WHAT YOU THINK about the relationship between men and women.

Here it is: https://sussexpsychology.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3xfIvRA1qNsY1uZ

Have a great day and my email is in the link if you have comments or questions smile

TremoloGreen Tue 16-Dec-14 19:30:30

I've done it... will you come back here to report the findings please?

OydNeverDeclinesGin Tue 16-Dec-14 19:37:12

Er, can we have further explanation...

You have to pay for that kind of request here no?

AttitcusFinchIsMyFather Tue 16-Dec-14 19:40:13

What are you studying? I am a social science student, sounds like the sort of thing we would be looking at smile

MrsHathaway Tue 16-Dec-14 19:42:45

I found the survey very confusing and would urge other respondents not to have any distractions whilst completing it (I was bf and even that was too much).

Some of the scales are also confusing, OP - the usual wording is "strongly agree / agree slightly / disagree slightly / strongly disagree".

MrsHathaway Tue 16-Dec-14 19:43:53

Oyd there is a long preamble when you click through.

Done it. Found it straightforward and certain questions really resonated with me. Good luck!

QuietTinselTardis Tue 16-Dec-14 20:02:24

Done but think I missed something out to be eligible for £20 which is a bugger.

OmnipotentQueenOfTheUniverse Tue 16-Dec-14 20:18:30

Done! A bit weird but done. Would be really interested to see the results.

Do you want men to do it, I could probably persuade DH?

TheLargeFeminist Wed 17-Dec-14 19:33:50

Thanks so much everyone for your voices! I'll try to answer all your questions:

Yes, I can report my findings here, they'll be ready in May. The full explanation of the study in the link. I'm not aware of any need to pay - doesn't seem in the spirit of mumsnet to require money from users. AttitcusFinch, I can give you e full explaination if you email me: abc26@sussex.ac.uk. If you want to be entered into the prize, just email abc26@sussex.ac.uk with 'prize draw' in the subject box. The study doesn't recruit men, but thankyou for wanting to pass it on - you could pass it onto female friends if you wanted to help me out. That would be lovely!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now