Talk

Advanced search

Online survey for PhD: perception of minority groups in Britain

(8 Posts)
psychuk90 Mon 15-Dec-14 10:46:55

I hope you are all enjoying a lovely run up until Christmas. If any of you have some spare time, I would be very grateful if you could take part in my online survey for my PhD. We are looking to find out how people from the UK perceive minority groups in Britain. This study takes about 20-30 minutes to complete, and you must be a UK national to take part. If any of you could take the time to take part then I would be very grateful smile

www.pc.rhul.ac.uk/sites/surveys/TakeSurvey.asp?SurveyID=8K3n672L359MG

GoldfishSpy Mon 15-Dec-14 10:49:24

It's not live.

psychuk90 Mon 15-Dec-14 11:00:47

Apologies, not sure why that has happened because it has been working fine for the last two weeks. I've just emailed the IT department to find out why smile

psychuk90 Mon 15-Dec-14 11:04:02

It appears to be working now. Not sure what happened there, but the old trick of turning it off and on again seemed to work!

psychuk90 Wed 17-Dec-14 11:39:12

Still looking for participants so this is a kindly bump smile

BestIsWest Wed 17-Dec-14 11:51:21

Done.

SavoyCabbage Wed 17-Dec-14 11:57:05

It's very repetitive. I'm halfway through but I'll have to finish later.

christmaspies Wed 17-Dec-14 12:06:19

I started it but cancelled as soon as I saw that I had to give my email address and that there were 18 pages to the questionnaire. I am a researcher and so have a good understanding of the collection and storage of confidential data. This questionnaire is likely to be gathering sensitive information and imo people are less likely to be honest if they know answers could be traced back to them. Op- is there any way we can complete the questionnaire without giving our email address as the research question itself is worthwhile?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now