Talk

Advanced search

IPSEA Volunteer Survey - Researching The SEND Reforms

(6 Posts)
uggerthebugger Thu 11-Dec-14 15:35:19

From the main IPSEA site - linky - I know researchers normally get short shrift here, but I'm guessing we can make an exception for IPSEA grin

One of our Advice Line Volunteers is studying for a Masters in Educational Research. She is running a survey to find out what information parents and young people have received from their schools and Local Authorities with regard to the reforms.

All of us at IPSEA know that there are high expectations of the reforms. We also know that these expectations can only become reality if parents and young people are correctly informed about them.

Please help by downloading and completing a simple survey, filling it in and returning it by email. Your feedback will not only help our volunteer with her studies, it will also give IPSEA an idea of the quality of information that families are receiving.

Step 1: Download the survey here

Step 2: Complete it on your PC/laptop/tablet

Step 3: Send the completed version by email to completedresearchsurvey@hotmail.com

Step 4: Know that we truly appreciate your time and feedback!

2boysnamedR Thu 11-Dec-14 17:03:35

Oh are you a ipsea person? I didn't know. If so - thank you!

Ineedmorepatience Thu 11-Dec-14 17:18:35

I have done it smile

uggerthebugger Thu 11-Dec-14 17:52:54

Oops, no I'm not! I should have put the stuff below my message in quotes or something blush

<flings 2boys's thanks towards IPSEA Towers>

MostHighlyFlavouredLady Thu 11-Dec-14 18:30:39

Is there anyway you can put it on survey monkey or such other?

The questions are easy enough.

This research is incredibly important it needs to be done in an accessible way. Mine didn't download or took forever. I did it again and filled it in, and only just this second realise that I haven't actually emailed it and it is still on my desktop.

Also, there is no box for HE or for general comments which can help give info about why someone who has never had any information ever from the school still knows stuff.

MostHighlyFlavouredLady Thu 11-Dec-14 18:31:48

oh, you're not from IPSEA - lol

Anyway. I would also urge people to complete it if they can.

But I also urge the IPSEA researcher to improve the method of submission.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now