Talk

Advanced search

Survey on women's motivation in remission from breast cancer

(3 Posts)
akli1 Sun 16-Nov-14 20:44:19

Dear All,

I am a final year student at Central Saint Martins who is currently doing a project about emotional self-recovery of women in remission from breast cancer.
I am from family left with a scar from breast cancer and I think that is why I want to know more and possibly change and improve way women can be motivated for their further self-realization.
It would mean a lot to me if you could complete my survey and help me to find out information about women’s notion of motivation.

Thank you for your interest in my research and time in shortly telling me the things, which empowered and motivated you.
It should take no more than 5 min of your time.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SH9NPR5

Many many thanks,
Anteja

BackforGood Mon 17-Nov-14 16:24:35

I'm always happy to fill in a survey / answer a questionnaire, but I'm afraid I'm a bit stumped by the language in this one.

I'm not even sure what I'm being asked in Q1 :

What/Who did motivate you to take a step to take up any action after the treatment? It doesn't really make sense to me, sorry. confused

Thought I'd say though, as it may be why you have been unanswered since yesterday, if others thought the same.

akli1 Mon 17-Nov-14 19:14:49

hi,

I am sorry for being unclear with my questions..
when I read it now I got confused as well ..
I fixed it a bit and hope it is coming together now.

many thanks!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now