Talk

Advanced search

****I NEED 25 STAY AT HOME MOTHERS****

(13 Posts)
duncliro Thu 13-Nov-14 10:41:28

Hi

I urgently need 25 stay at home mothers to take my 5-10minutes survey on parenting attitudes towards children. The survey will be open for a week.

survey.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3KjhvSNPCqyxKvz

Really appreciate your help

Thanks
Roger

Stealthpolarbear Thu 13-Nov-14 10:44:00

Why only stay at home mothers?

cheerupandhaveaglassofwine Thu 13-Nov-14 10:44:50

Do stay at home dads not have opinions either ?

TheSpottedZebra Thu 13-Nov-14 10:44:54

Who are you?

Stealthpolarbear Thu 13-Nov-14 10:47:43

Cheerup the survey seems to be about sahds!

loudarts Thu 13-Nov-14 10:49:51

Done smile

cheerupandhaveaglassofwine Thu 13-Nov-14 10:57:43

Ah ok I didn't actually click the link and read it but may do so now when I get 5 mins on the computer, don't like clicking links in the app as it shuts it down and opens them elsewhere

RightyTightyLeftyLoosey Thu 13-Nov-14 11:01:20

It is about SAHDs.
Have done survey smile

strawberryshoes Thu 13-Nov-14 11:09:03

Done

duncliro Thu 13-Nov-14 11:25:08

Thanks to those who have done the survey already. The questionnaire is about stay at home dads and parenting attitudes but when I posted it on other forums as a stay at home dads survey people assumed I only require fathers and mothers have ignored it when their opinion is imperative to my research.

I actually do need 25 stay at home fathers and have been really struggling to find them. So far I only have three responses from stay at home dads and I've posted it on many forums, webpages and facebook pages. If any of you know any SAHD's or any useful forums etc please forward the linke or let me know.

I am post grad student at London South Bank University who is a full time student and more or less a part time stay at home dad to my (almost) 2 year old daughter.

Stealthpolarbear Thu 13-Nov-14 13:00:43

So why shouldn't working mums and dads have a say?

cheerupandhaveaglassofwine Thu 13-Nov-14 13:23:59

Why don't you post the same on here asking for 25 stay at home dads to fill in the survey

I am sure there are enough on here with usernames that don't give gender away that would be happy to fill it in

BertieBotts Thu 13-Nov-14 13:26:43

"more or less a part time stay at home dad"

I'm more or less a part time stay at home mum (TBH doesn't that describe every parent?) - I'm assuming what you actually mean is that you are the main carer and are out of the house less than 40hpw. Any use?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now