Talk

Advanced search

Bubble bum Inflatable Booster Seat - University Research

(9 Posts)
uujresearch Mon 10-Nov-14 18:03:27

Hello, I am a student at the University of Ulster and I am currently undertaking research into the company bubble bum and the travel inflatable booster seat that they sell. I am wanting to understand if people are aware of bubble bum, their web presence and also your overall impressions of the company. All feedback will be greatly appreciated smile

LIZS Mon 10-Nov-14 18:10:42

Bought one a few years ago, can't recall where from though might have been Amazon, wasn't direct and didn't really use their website so am indifferent to their web presence. Quality is ok and it is functional but the cover started to come apart even though we only used it for a week on holiday so disappointed it wouldn't last for long.

uujresearch Mon 10-Nov-14 18:14:04

Was their any particular reason as to why you didn't use their website to purchase the product?

Sephy Mon 10-Nov-14 18:14:37

Never heard of it

SweepTheHalls Mon 10-Nov-14 18:15:59

We bought one from Kidicare. I find it useful to keep in the car for visiting children.

SqueezyCheeseWeasel Mon 10-Nov-14 18:16:01

You aren't allowed to use MN for research without contacting MNHQ first.

contactus@mumsnet.com

Heels99 Mon 10-Nov-14 18:16:54

Have got two. They are handy for holidays, that's the only time we use them. Can't remember whether got them from amazon or from company own website.

Strange subject for uni research!

LIZS Mon 10-Nov-14 18:19:04

Cheaper(paid £22.99), free postage and had an Amazon account already (checked,it was from there)

uujresearch Wed 12-Nov-14 18:45:04

I know this may seem strange as university research but I am a marketing student, taking a digital marketing module and the module always looks at a local small business start up. This year is on bubblebum. We wanted to get views on the brand and thought the best people to ask about the brand and website is the main users, people such as yourselves.

Would yous mind having a look at bubble bums website and providing your views on this?

www.bubblebum.co/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now