Talk

Advanced search

Worry Catchers© - opinions and feedback sought

(7 Posts)
Fretful Thu 30-Oct-14 22:56:34

Hello,

I have developed a range of products, Worry Catchers©, to help children with worries, anxieties and sensitivities - from nightmares and illnesses to bereavement and anything in between.

The products are bags, 'emotion tokens' (felt tokens with faces depicting emotions for children who struggle to verbalise their feelings), and fabric covered notebooks. With regards the bags, children can 'place' their worries into them (my daughter has hers in bed to help her with her bad dreams, and then empties the bad thoughts into her bin each morning...). Removing them from their heads to the bags is intended to help with the processing of the worry.

There is a survey available via Survey Monkey, and all feedback (positive and negative) would be very much appreciated. Linky here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/HCQ7CWN.

Thanks in advance!

MaryAnn

Fretful Sat 01-Nov-14 08:03:25

A wee cheeky bump - all feedback appreciated!

fuzzpig Sat 01-Nov-14 08:09:22

That sounds brilliant! I have a worrier who doesn't sleep well. Will do survey now.

Fretful Sat 01-Nov-14 08:17:17

Thank you fuzzpig! If you want more details perhaps pm me.

fuzzpig Sat 01-Nov-14 08:30:35

I put my email address on the survey smile

Fretful Sat 01-Nov-14 09:52:22

Great, Fuzzpig, I'll be in touch. I should say that there are a lot more fabric options available - you can see them at Sewlful.co.UK.

Fretful Sat 01-Nov-14 19:57:54

Another cheeky wee bump...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now