Talk

Advanced search

I would love to hear some success stories please.

(15 Posts)
SavvyannaC Mon 18-Sep-17 19:11:02

I joined this site earlier this year after me and my partner started discussing trying... a month after having my implant removed I started getting odd symptoms and without going into too much detail fast forward to August and I was diagnosed with cervical cancer - I'm booked in for a radical hysterectomy with ovary preservation at the end of this month so I will never be able to carry my own child which breaks my heart.
I had a fertility preservation meeting recently and she didn't at all sound positive about the possibility of surrogacy so I would love to hear some successes and the process from first hand experience as I'm feeling pretty deflated about my chances of ever having my own child.

makingmiracles Fri 22-Sep-17 12:29:26

Hi savvyanna, if you're on fb come and join uk surrogacy the foyer, these surrogacy message boards on mn don't get much traffic x

KittyB52 Fri 22-Sep-17 16:34:20

I have a 6 month old daughter through surrogacy - our friend (who we met through an organisation called Surrogacy UK) carried her for us. There have been 15 babies born through Surrogacy UK this year already.

If you want to know more about my experience with surrogacy, feel free to message me. I’m not sure how much we can post on MN and don’t want to break any rules.

Salva91 Tue 26-Sep-17 21:33:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

jamiej32 Thu 28-Sep-17 17:49:12

I have a little boy arriving in December through surrogacy, my sister in law was my surrogate.

AnnJo84 Tue 28-Nov-17 02:00:18

PaulPatterson Fri 19-Jan-18 11:26:16

Proseccopanda Wed 31-Jan-18 19:38:35

I was a surrogate for my brother and his wife 2.5yrs ago. Worked first time, and we're hoping to be going for it again very soon.

Gracewilliam Sat 03-Feb-18 05:58:07

feverxo Fri 09-Feb-18 18:14:38

PurpleDaisies Fri 09-Feb-18 21:36:01

I wonder which clinic that is fever?

EarlGreyT Fri 09-Feb-18 22:16:52

@Purple How much money would you put on fever’s clinic being a shitty unethical clinic in the Ukraine?

ShirleyT12 Sat 10-Feb-18 06:27:42

PurpleDaisies Sat 10-Feb-18 08:20:51

You hadn’t hadnt of surrogacy before your friend suggested it?

Really? hmm

PurpleDaisies Sat 10-Feb-18 08:21:36

Hadn’t heard^

What do you get out of spamming this site?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now