Talk

Advanced search

Trying to find a surrogate!

(9 Posts)
melissaclinton Fri 17-Jun-16 09:28:57

Hi all!smile
I'm new to this website. Hope someone can help me with some advice.
My name is Melissa, I’m 45 years old, married, have no kids. You can possibly already see the problem here. We’ve waited for too long. My DH is a diplomat, all our married life we were travelling from one country to another, we didn’t want our kids to experience such a strange life without their own place, without knowing where their home is. So we put the thought of having our own child away.
Now I regret that thought with all of my heart.
I went through 5 unsuccessful iui in about 4 years, now I am 45 and with each year the chances of me getting pregnant are smaller and smaller. I know that after that amount of unsuccessful ivfs you should go with a surrogacy. But I am genuinely scared of all the risks. Here in America this is really unstable to use a surrogate, because of all the legal issues. And also it is really expensive. I’ve heard that you can use a surrogacy services in clinics all over the world. But is it safe? Have someone of you experienced delivering a baby with a surrogate? I would appreciate some advices.
Thank you!

fuckincuntbuggerinarse Fri 17-Jun-16 09:30:00

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

DurhamDurham Fri 17-Jun-16 09:32:45

What's with the stock image of a cute baby? hmm

vicayevard Tue 21-Jun-16 08:49:07

Hi, dear!
I see you are eager to get a baby, do not worry there are plenty of ways to have one even if you are completely infertile!
My name is Victoria, I am 50 years old, I'm happily married and we are soon becoming parents. I unfortunately can't have babies by myself, but there are lots of clinics for us to help. We were doing a research for months till we've found one clinic in Ukraine that we can afford and that has great reviews.
Now we are waiting for our surrogate mother to deliver, it's going to happen really soon! I am so happy right now, I've always dreamt to be a mother. And here I am a one step away from my dream.
You can write to me for more detailes, I will answer all your questions.
Have a great day.

cartermamalila Tue 21-Jun-16 11:50:53

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Vixxfacee Tue 21-Jun-16 11:52:34

Why does it seem like 1 person has wrote 3 out of the messages on this thread.

miamiaMo Wed 22-Jun-16 18:59:18

Anyway, good luck with yr search xx

venuspschic Sat 23-Jul-16 17:39:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

DumbledoresArmy Mon 09-Jan-17 18:56:38

Hi there,
Are you looking for a surrogate in the U.K.?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now