Talk

Advanced search

Friends please suggest

(4 Posts)
Venus0890 Wed 02-Mar-16 21:58:48

Dear friends i have been in this journey for nearly 5 years and two surrogates have let me down just before the embryo transfer after spending so much money on their tests etc,. who gave 100% commitment.
Now planning to go with BSC by taking a loan as i don't have any hope whether surrogates will help me or let me down again.
As BSC said they will guide me and support through the process, but there fees are very expensive , please suggest if anyone went with them and what do u suggest.
Thanks

fizzyrubbish Thu 17-Mar-16 22:12:06

See my reply on the other thread. Do not touch the BSC with a bargepole.

Venus0890 Sat 19-Mar-16 21:34:30

Dear Fizzy,
I have messaged a private mail in this to you . At the moment i don't have any other option apart from BSC as I was let down twice when i went independently.
Now I got a mail from BSC that if i don't pay in two days, i have to forget joining this year and have to wait for next year.
I am really confused. Please did u go with BSC and what was your actual experience.

Thanks.

makingmiracles Wed 30-Mar-16 09:17:46

Venus, please search "uk surrogacy the foyer" on Facebook. I would urge you not to go with Bsc, they have a terrible reputation and are not nice people.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now