Talk

Advanced search

India Surrogacy

(4 Posts)
SomeSunGrazia Sun 08-Nov-15 13:35:19

Hi, I was in the beginning stages of starting to try surrogacy in India, and wondered if anyone had any experience of this. Also, looking online today I see that the Indian government has said it will ban foreign couples from using surrogacy services in India. Is anyone going through the process now and know what is happening? I had come to the long slow process of deciding this was the route and now it seems it is not a possibility. I am resident in Ireland and this is why the UK is not at present an option. Laws here are vague and no-one seems to want to deal with the issue.
Any advice welcome!

Noora Mon 16-Jan-17 01:21:29

Hello dear! How's your journey going? We were thinking about India for some time but then it was closed for foreigners. Idk if it's good or bad. I read both positive experience stories and negative. It was really hard for us to decide to go there or not. So when it was eventually closed we took it as a sign that it will be better for us to find another place to go. As they say when the lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. We are currently in our first surrogacy journey with Ukrainian clinic, waiting for our baby to be born.

user1489569491 Thu 16-Mar-17 10:29:30

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

elizabethbrown Mon 10-Jul-17 10:51:06

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now