Talk

Advanced search

India Surrogacy

(11 Posts)
SomeSunGrazia Sun 08-Nov-15 13:35:19

Hi, I was in the beginning stages of starting to try surrogacy in India, and wondered if anyone had any experience of this. Also, looking online today I see that the Indian government has said it will ban foreign couples from using surrogacy services in India. Is anyone going through the process now and know what is happening? I had come to the long slow process of deciding this was the route and now it seems it is not a possibility. I am resident in Ireland and this is why the UK is not at present an option. Laws here are vague and no-one seems to want to deal with the issue.
Any advice welcome!

Noora Mon 16-Jan-17 01:21:29

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

user1489569491 Thu 16-Mar-17 10:29:30

elizabethbrown Mon 10-Jul-17 10:51:06

rabbeca Mon 20-Nov-17 14:43:23

talithaandrew Tue 21-Nov-17 06:07:10

Hey! Hope you’re doing well. Surrogacy in India is very cheap but since the ban, a lot of people have not been able to get surrogates there. I had both of my children via surrogate, one in Ukraine and the other one from France. I would recommend going to Ukraine for surrogacy because it’s still a lot cheaper than the U.S and the U.K. the surrogacy clinics there are just as good if not better. Hiring a surrogate has a lot of emotional and mental stress on you because since you’re not in control you can’t seem to steer the situation in your favor, hence feeling helpless and desperate. I myself had done a lot of research when opting for surrogates. You have to make sure the clinic is right; the person who’s going to carry your baby isn’t diseased. So, you have to take into account a lot of things while choosing surrogacy. I hope the best of luck and all the happiness in the future. Best of luck!

carolynperk Tue 21-Nov-17 07:26:38

lydiapaul Tue 21-Nov-17 18:20:21

pamily Tue 21-Nov-17 20:13:24

aliciataylor Tue 21-Nov-17 20:32:52

EarlGreyT Wed 22-Nov-17 07:08:35

Nice bit of trolling there from the previous 5 posters. No one is interested in your stupid advertising for unethical Ukrainian clinics so please do us all a favour and just sod off

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now