Talk

Advanced search

Success :) :)

(7 Posts)
saturnvista Sun 19-Jul-15 08:55:30

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that surrogacy can work. We have a gorgeous little boy thanks to a wonderful, kind surrogate.

I joined Fertility Friends and asked for advice on their surrogacy board. Someone on there added me to a 'secret' facebook group. There, we met a lovely lady. It took about six months from meeting to having IVF. We are now in the process of applying for a PO. It's not difficult to do really - no need for a solicitor.

But it can work smile We never believed it would, but then it did!

SaltyGoodness Fri 28-Aug-15 22:38:08

Wonderful news! I know you posted this a while ago, but just wanted to chip in with happiness for you. We too have all we could ever wish for - our perfect wonderful blessing-from-heaven baby - thanks to a wonderful surrogate who will be our friend for life.

And it is so important to find the right surrogate - we tried (and failed sadly) with several who were all lovely and we got along fine with, but I never knew how 'right' it could be until our lucky last.

Took SOOOOOO many years, but all worth it in the end!

Lilly0989 Wed 02-Mar-16 21:43:46

Dear Friends, I have been let down by surrogates twice and spent lot of money for tests etc,.
I am planning to go with BSC, but there fees are very high what do you suggest do they provide proper service or they just take fees.

Thanks

Noora Mon 16-Jan-17 22:14:51

I'm so happy for you dear! I hope you're doing great now as a mommy. We were also thinking about finding sm through such fb groups or forums. That's really great that couples, who choose this way gain success and everything goes smooth. Unfortunately I've read so many stories about fraudsters who pretended to be sm. That's why we decided to choose kinda easier way and to find clinic which will take all arrangements on itself. Maybe it would be cheaper to find sm and do all stuff by your own, but we decided not to risk. We've gone through a lot during past 8 years. I didn't want to suffer again and to be stressed again. Anyway I'm really happy for everyone who had finally taken this step into surrogacy because after everything we've gone through we deserve to be happy parents!

user1489667664 Thu 16-Mar-17 13:28:36

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Cammysmoma Sat 22-Apr-17 13:13:46

Such amazing wonderful news!!!
I have a little boy and another baba due in October and it's just the most amazing thing in the world. I would love love love to help a couple fulfill their dreams of becoming parents - when I'm not pregnant already that is 😂

Hilary37 Sun 07-May-17 18:36:23

Hi all

I'm new to the board and in the early stages of a surrogacy with a wonderful lady.

It's so nice to read all your stories!

Did any of you successful surrogates and parents enter into a private arrangement via home insemimation and if so did you seek counselling? This is something We'd like to do for our surrogate but struggling to find one in London as we won't be attached to a clinic unless we have to move to IUI.

Any advice appreciated

Xxxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now