Talk

Advanced search

Success :) :)

(11 Posts)
saturnvista Sun 19-Jul-15 08:55:30

Hi all, just wanted to let you all know that surrogacy can work. We have a gorgeous little boy thanks to a wonderful, kind surrogate.

I joined Fertility Friends and asked for advice on their surrogacy board. Someone on there added me to a 'secret' facebook group. There, we met a lovely lady. It took about six months from meeting to having IVF. We are now in the process of applying for a PO. It's not difficult to do really - no need for a solicitor.

But it can work smile We never believed it would, but then it did!

SaltyGoodness Fri 28-Aug-15 22:38:08

Wonderful news! I know you posted this a while ago, but just wanted to chip in with happiness for you. We too have all we could ever wish for - our perfect wonderful blessing-from-heaven baby - thanks to a wonderful surrogate who will be our friend for life.

And it is so important to find the right surrogate - we tried (and failed sadly) with several who were all lovely and we got along fine with, but I never knew how 'right' it could be until our lucky last.

Took SOOOOOO many years, but all worth it in the end!

Lilly0989 Wed 02-Mar-16 21:43:46

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Noora Mon 16-Jan-17 22:14:51

user1489667664 Thu 16-Mar-17 13:28:36

Cammysmoma Sat 22-Apr-17 13:13:46

Such amazing wonderful news!!!
I have a little boy and another baba due in October and it's just the most amazing thing in the world. I would love love love to help a couple fulfill their dreams of becoming parents - when I'm not pregnant already that is 😂

Hilary37 Sun 07-May-17 18:36:23

Hi all

I'm new to the board and in the early stages of a surrogacy with a wonderful lady.

It's so nice to read all your stories!

Did any of you successful surrogates and parents enter into a private arrangement via home insemimation and if so did you seek counselling? This is something We'd like to do for our surrogate but struggling to find one in London as we won't be attached to a clinic unless we have to move to IUI.

Any advice appreciated

Xxxx

Natasha173 Thu 27-Jul-17 14:15:40

dsvc Mon 31-Jul-17 16:07:21

aineeo Mon 31-Jul-17 17:13:20

QODRestYeMerryGentlemen Tue 01-Aug-17 07:37:50

Lovely! I have an 18 yr old from it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now