Talk

Advanced search

Ratties!

(6 Posts)
Bleurghghghgh Sun 19-Feb-17 13:31:29

I know someone who had a family of five girls but on moving no longer had the space for the cage. They weren't having any luck rehoming them as a 5 so were considering splitting them up.

Muggins over here couldn't handle the thought of that so all five moved in yesterday! I had up to 6 a few years ago but forgot how great they are as pets - they all have totally different personalities and love cuddles - I've had at least one rat in my lap since I picked them up yesterday morning. The laziest most shy big old girl is currently sat bruxing and boggling away in my lap.

Just thought I'd share the love!

Bleurghghghgh Mon 20-Feb-17 19:57:18

I'm bumping this. Also four of the little monkeys all piled into the hammock (I'd forgotten how much all rats seem to love hammocks)

Bleurghghghgh Mon 20-Feb-17 19:58:06

And because SQUEEEE

Efferlunt Mon 20-Feb-17 19:58:21

Cute! I miss having rats!

LadyDeadpool Mon 20-Feb-17 20:29:11

Awww! Look at their ratty little faces! Absolute stunners.

I ended up with a lot of rats going the route of rehoming! We thought we were rehoming 3 rats, only turns out they were keeping a girl with 2 boys. Our 4 rat family now stands at 9 and only 2 of them aren't related!

rattieofcarcassone Tue 21-Feb-17 17:43:19

Congratulations on your new rattie family! I have 7 currently! The most I've had at once was 9 but that was too many, 5-7 is a nice number though smile
This is my biggest beauty, also my youngest girl! She's fecking huge :D

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now