Talk

Advanced search

Xeno 200 spray

(3 Posts)
TimeIhadaNameChange Sun 21-Feb-16 14:24:55

Have just noticed one of my guineas has mites again. Have some Xeno left from a previous Guinea which is still in date. I know how much to use but can't for the life of me remember where to spray it. Is it at the back of the neck as the cat drop-on?

Many thanks.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 21-Feb-16 17:08:20

I use Xeno 450 drops on the back of the neck.
I had a look online it says 1 spray for every 100g-200g bodyweight , but theres a minimum weight of 100g (rules out my pigs grin ) that would be very young piglets or very emaciated.

The neck seems to be the best place they can't lick there but if you dose 2+ animals make sure they don't groom each other (a friends cats had fits after she used Frontline, it took a lot of sleuthing to find out why, they groomed each other)

Our teddy boar absorbs it like a sponge , our smooth sows go round with greasy little necks for ages .

TimeIhadaNameChange Sun 21-Feb-16 17:16:42

Thank you! They don't groom each other (they tolerate each other and that's it!) so they should be ok. Will wait til DP gets back though - the instructions with it say one spray per 100g so that's 12 sprays - really can't see them allowing me to do that on my own! Am almost tempted to syringe it out and drop like that - might be a lot easier...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now