hamster exercise balls?

(8 Posts)
mrsmilesmatheson Tue 15-Dec-15 18:05:16

Can anyone recommend an exercise ball for a Syrian hamster which is sturdy and won't break easily.

We've been through several from pets at home and they seem to crack and break so easily.

HarveysMum22 Tue 22-Dec-15 19:58:37

Following this post hoping for recommendations too, although ours bashes into everything until the door comes off then makes a break for freedom

NewYearNewToads Sun 10-Jan-16 23:35:09

I'm bumping this because I've been trying to find a decent one too but haven't had much luck.

I could have sworn the ones I used as a child were much better than they are now. I can't remember any of them ever cracking or the door ever coming off. Now that's all that ever seem to happen with the ones I've had in recent years.

WotNoLoobrush Sun 10-Jan-16 23:48:15

Same here I'm afraid. Had to stop using ours because it opened. I wondered if there is a reliable one?

NewYearNewToads Sun 10-Jan-16 23:56:16

I still use them, I just tape the door shut so it can't come off.

sydenhamhiller Sun 10-Jan-16 23:56:52

Following after new hamster suddenly ran across the floor this evening (we thought he was still in the ball!)

Purplerain067 Sun 10-Jan-16 23:58:19

I got one from wilkinsons and it's the sturdiest one I've had so far, no escaped hamster as of yet!

NewYearNewToads Mon 11-Jan-16 14:42:10

Excellent!

Now I just have to find a wilkinsons near me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now