Talk

Advanced search

GPs had their baths today

(5 Posts)
millimat Sat 11-Jul-15 15:57:18

It's funny how their reaction can be so different. GP3 loved it, but Gp1 saw it as total torture! Not sure if he's any cleaner than before it tbh!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sat 11-Jul-15 23:12:45

aaah, grin
Some piggies will enjoy a bath ( I had one years ago who swam backwards and forwards, we gave her a folded up towel to step onto when she was finished but she loved the water)

Others will try to jump out the bath (and some suceed shock ) and are bitey little demons after.

My Himmy girl hates the bath. DDs tricolour enjoys a shallow warm bath. Her boar wheeked pitifully .

We bathed GP1 and GP3 when they were getting narky on a hot Bank Holiday Monday. They were narky before and welded in fury after grin

But they do smell nice after , yes?

FernieB Sun 12-Jul-15 09:57:19

Mine are jumpersconfused. I bath them in a washing up bowl on the kitchen floor and they spend the whole time leaping out onto my knee. I use at least 6 towels and end up more soaked than them.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Sun 12-Jul-15 12:09:28

They lok like tiny lions with their face fur dry and fluffed out and their body hair sleek, on their skinny rodenty bodies.

GP4 needs a bum dip , she has quite long fur on her rump.
They'll get a pre-holiday bath to make them presentable.

DD and I fill the bath with warm water, put a handtowel in the sink (no plug) to stop them slipping and scoop the water from the bath over them in a plastic jug, it drains away. The one not scooping holds the pig in a headlock.
Then we towel wrap and put them in the washing basket to sulk, while the next one gets bathed.

Drying them is another matter..................................

FernieB Sun 12-Jul-15 13:03:27

Drying is the bit they love. They get to sit in Current Buns basket and the DDs use a hairdryer on low to gently blow dry their fur whilst feeding them parsley and lavender. Maybe this is why they love the DDs but hate the evil bathing woman.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now