Talk

Advanced search

Rainy Day Play!

(5 Posts)
FernieB Tue 02-Jun-15 17:22:43

My piggie boys were given a huge sheet of cardboard and lots of shoeboxes with doors cut in to play in this afternoon in the kitchen as it was far too wet to go out. They ignored everything I'd set up and navigated the wooden floor to Current Buns lair where they ate everything they could find. It's a credit to Current Bun that he put up with them wheeking in his face, eating his hay and dropping raisins in his home. He did nothing to them but gave me a huge grunt when I went to remove them.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Tue 02-Jun-15 18:54:50

Aw grin

PITCH INVASION

Of course they'll ignore their carefully assembled play area and sneak in to see what "That Pesky Rabbit" is up to.That's typical of piggies.

Gingerpig is a lovely big lad now , still with his long swirly bit on his head smile

FernieB Wed 03-Jun-15 08:15:20

He is a big boy and is showing signs of wanting to be 'top pig' shock. Actually he has tried to chase Current Bun away a couple of times. His few long strands haven't multiplied so he looks a bit odd - curly bits round his ears and ankles and two very long strands on his rear. He had his first bath at the weekend and was not impressed although loved the hairdryer.

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 03-Jun-15 09:58:00

Sounds like GingerPig will take AlphaPig status, it's natural. Our GP3 overtook GP1 was it happened fairly smoothly (he did try to dominance bonk GP1, who was hmm )

Scruffy will probably just mutter and stomp off to his lair while Gingerpig is King of All He Surveys.

Look out CurrantBun wink

tadpole39 Wed 03-Jun-15 12:19:41

I am interested to see if betty, who I got from a local breeder, will be different from my rescue pigs who have had a Rockier start in life and maybe not such good genes. Already at 5 months she is considerably bigger and heavier than daisy, and looks like giving Hugo a run for his money!
Lovely luna was a rescue pig and was always small and neat.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now