Talk

Advanced search

Lost rabbit

(6 Posts)
clux73 Sun 04-Jan-15 19:51:49

Came home today to find one of our two beautiful rabbits missing from the run. The lid had slid to the side slightly and there was a gap. Can't find her anywhere in garden. Kids are inconsolable. We have put posters through doors and on lamp posts. I feel so guilty. It's all my fault. And it's freezing out there tonight. She's not going to survive.

lemisscared Sun 04-Jan-15 19:55:03

sounds like she has been stolensad contact your local vets in the morning someone might have handed her in

tiggydiggydee Mon 05-Jan-15 16:15:18

Oh I'm so sorry sad I would be so upset if that happened to us. Could the rabbit have jumped out? Or is the run too high for her to jump? If not then it does sound like she's been taken.
Our neighbours rabbits both escaped and we found them hiding under a bush in the front garden...could they have got out the front and be hiding there? If you put a pet carrier in the garden filled with hay is there a possibility she'd hop into it if you left a carrot in there? You could then keep a look out? Hope you find her.

clux73 Mon 05-Jan-15 22:11:21

She's back! A man down the road found her hopping down the street last night and took her home. He then spotted our posters this morning and called to say she was safe and he'd pop her back round. Can't believe it!

Ohmygrood Mon 05-Jan-15 22:13:00

That's great! You must be so pleased!

tiggydiggydee Tue 06-Jan-15 18:17:03

Oh yippee! Wonderful news!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now