Talk

Advanced search

Furry count down to Christmas

(6 Posts)
fortifiedwithtea Wed 24-Dec-14 16:40:11

The fortified pigs are ready for the big day fsmile

Picked grass to take the taste away for Coco's Christmas Eve dose of Metacam. She is such a good girl and doesn't make a fuss.

Then all the pigs had a festive claw clipping with lots of cucumber to make the experience bearable for me them. Hard to say who was worse Millie or Naughty Girl. Possibly Naughty as I gave up on her front paws.

I noticed Millie has regrown her freaky 'Anne Boleyn' toe on her paw pad. It doesn't have a bone, grows to the length of a toe with a hard point, dries up and falls off, repeat confused

The girls then had a sleep to get over the trauma of claw clipping. But the smell of clementine in their bowl wake them up and they had a squabble to get the most, I think Coco won, she loves clementines.

Finally a good hutch clean.

Merry Christmas Everyone hommins and furries alike fgrin

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 24-Dec-14 20:20:39

Merry Christmas Naughty,Coco and Millie.

GP3 is now wondering if guinea-boar 'nads will regrow like Millie's toe (I've assured him it's unlikely but he could end up in the Guinea-Pig version of "Take a Break" , and the laydeez are looking very chubby .............. shock )

They are looking forward to their Christmas veg but had to get the humiliating ritual of The Christmas Eve Photo out of the way first.

True to form, it was like herding cats or knitting fog.

My little guinea looks like she's suffering a hangover and is whispering "I loves you Trinity hic "

Merry Christmas to all the Super Furry Animals out there.
And a hopeful wish that all the pets out there in The Real World that are bought now won't be ending up on Gumtree or Preloved in the kids lost interest section sad. We can only wish.

fortifiedwithtea Wed 24-Dec-14 21:04:29

Aww too cute, 70 fsmile

I'm sure your girls haven't been on the guinea ginny but they are sitting a fair away from GP3. Has he started on the Christmas sprouts already? fwink

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 24-Dec-14 21:10:31

I'm sure it's water in their bottle (that they never flipping drink) but it could be vodka wink

One of the photos had a lovely view of Dill's rounded lardy arse as he faced the kitchen unit and refused to show is face "Nah, photograph my bum cheeks, rasp "

Sprouts are tomorrow. DD is sleeping in the little bedroom with her piggies (DF and DM in her room, DBro and DSil in DS room)
So any wafts from the rodenty ones will be right at her grin, I mean fenvy vom

FernieB Thu 25-Dec-14 06:26:36

Merry Christmas to our furry friends and their families! ������

My boys are looking forward to a parsley breakfast. They tell me they saw Santa last night. Apparently Current Bun fought with Rudolph over his carrotconfused.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day,

EatShitDerek Thu 25-Dec-14 06:40:15

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now