Talk

Advanced search

How they have grown...

(8 Posts)
Sleepingbunnies Wed 12-Nov-14 18:16:02

Daisy & Poppy smile

Show me your furries!!

70isaLimitNotaTarget Wed 12-Nov-14 19:12:32

Aww they are lovely and it is good to know they've settled and eating well.

We do a weight spreadsheet for our hogs (I will get some more photos on)
Since July when we got the girls

GP3 1371g in July (he lost a couple of ounces after neutering but gained them back grin )
1396g in Nov

GP4 855g in July

1266g in Nov

GP5 688g in July
989g on Nov

Most of the early photos of GP5 involve her being held in a firm grip, she was lairy .

Wowthishurtsalot Thu 13-Nov-14 15:26:37

I want to show my fuzzy bunnies off but I can't as they're quite popular little characters round here and it'll out me :-(

PixieofCatan Fri 14-Nov-14 10:36:21

Zhaan and her sister Aeryn the day we got them (Zhaan is the slightly darker one on the right) vs Zhaan this morning.
She was 109g four days after we got her (23rd July) and is 425g today!

Wowthishurtsalot Fri 14-Nov-14 12:16:32

Someone's a Farscape fan!

Gorgeous!

PixieofCatan Fri 14-Nov-14 13:06:36

Indeed smile I think you must be the first to realise that though! grin Zhaan named so because we thought she may turn out to be a bit blue! Also a Ghibli fan, my boys are Howl, Haku (Kohaku) and baby Ashi (Ashitaka).

We decided to go with a different fandom when we got the girls but stuck to Ghibli when we got Ashi a couple of weeks ago smile

The baby on my shoulder is Haku when he was 8 weeks, and he's the biggest one in the next picture. I didn't weigh him back when he was small but he was 655g yesterday, he's lost weight. His brother is 583g and he's also lost weight!

Ashi is 100g and is 7 weeks tomorrow, he was 59g when we got him the Saturday before last smile

70isaLimitNotaTarget Fri 14-Nov-14 14:53:38

Awww the boys look lovely all curled up together .

My guinea girls have put on 50% of their body weight since we got them ( they were both adults who had been separated from their weaned piglets the day before so they had some catch-up-eating to do )

Your baby rat has nearly doubled grin (it's a good sign when rodents eat (my boar assures me) and they need to apply their winter fat)

PixieofCatan Sat 15-Nov-14 13:36:17

They do look lovely, they don't curl up together often though! Haku is going through what I'm calling a "Kevin" stage. He's being a right little sod at the moment!

I can't believe your adult guineas have doubled in eight, they must have been quite small!

Ashi has gained a lot, it's great smile he's looking a bit gaunt the past couple of days and is lethargic again after a few busy days, but I have a feeling that he'll go from one extreme to the next for a while yet, now he's bigger and really eating a lot so we're not too worried.

How much do GPS tend to weigh as adults?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now