Talk

Advanced search

There is a storm forecast here so I have brought my guinea pigs and rabbits inside?

(9 Posts)
Carrotsandcelery Sun 11-Sep-11 11:03:34

Just thought I would warn the rest of the super furry animal community just in case they have hutches which could blow over, etc.

cornsylk Sun 11-Sep-11 11:04:23

where are you?

Carrotsandcelery Sun 11-Sep-11 11:09:53

We are in Scotland. From the report I saw it would be nationwide but focused in Scotland. I need to go and see if kitten has said anything on weather.

Carrotsandcelery Sun 11-Sep-11 11:12:48

this explains it

KRICRI Mon 12-Sep-11 15:27:44

It's looking pretty breezy in Edinburgh at the moment. My pigs are in the living room (possibly surfing the net for information on the weather - well, I never know exactly what they get up to when I'm not there! smile )

You might find you want to keep those furries indoors, once they are already there though!

mercibucket Mon 12-Sep-11 21:28:18

thanks for the reminder. I've checked our hutches and they look pretty sturdy and are against brick walls (not wobbly looking ones!) so I think will be ok. have also locked the free rangers up for the night/following day. it's not as bad down here though

Carrotsandcelery Mon 12-Sep-11 21:45:08

It's not been too bad with us today but it is getting stormy now. I brought all 9 of ours in last night just in case and the kitchen stinks. blush

KRICRI Tue 13-Sep-11 12:12:30

Hey carrots - run a nice bubble bath and have a pig and bun washing party! :-)

Carrotsandcelery Tue 13-Sep-11 12:59:42

They are all outside again as it got too smelly the wind seems to have died down. The guinea pigs were popcorning around, happy to be back on the grass. grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now