Talk

Advanced search

Tomorrow I'm going to not have a drink ...anyone want to join me ?

(4 Posts)
Tinkerbellx Sun 04-Nov-18 19:18:08

Well it's crept up and I'm still functioning but goodness knows how . Now drinking every night almost a bottle of wine or 3 double G&T's .

I want to cut this out during the week and I know I can do it .
Anyone fancy joining me ?
I'd like to remain alcohol free Mon Tue and Thur this week and that I feel would be a good start .
It will be 3 nights more than I've done in a long while self initiated .
Im in a good place right now and can't understand why I still need this .
Have met a fabulous man and need to do this if I'm going to be the best person I can be .
Anyone fancy joining me ? X
I

bubbles108 Sun 11-Nov-18 06:25:45

How are you doing @Tinkerbellx ? I'm giving up alcohol for a month and trying to cut down sugar/carbs too

cheesefield Wed 14-Nov-18 18:47:39

I'm doing the same OP.

I drank 2 bottles of wine on my own recently, first didn't even touch the sides. I'm now not drinking on my own or during the week, only on weekends when I'm out, and I'm limiting to 3 drinks.

I really want to try and pull it back before it really becomes an issue.

loveiseverything Thu 13-Dec-18 00:04:25

Firstly, all the best of luck to you all 🍀 I got to the point I was drinking a bottle of wine a night and thought it was 'normal'. In my head it helped me sleep but actually being drunk stopped me sleeping properly. I am now tee-total and have been since I found out I was pregnant with DD 1 almost 2 years ago now. Best thing I ever did. It wasn't easy with the change of routine but I feel so much better for it

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »