Talk

Advanced search

Does anyone know of a drug that comes wrapped like this?

(16 Posts)
Antaresisastar Sat 09-Jun-18 17:11:27

I'm sorry I can't put a photo up at the moment. The wrapping is a rectangle approx 4x5cm of what seems to be a heavy garden waste bag ie woven and green. It was found with a small length of foil type/sticky stuff that probably sealed it, in the pocket of my son's jeans. Along with a lighter, I know he doesn't smoke cigarettes. Any ideas?

McFugget Mon 11-Jun-18 19:14:38

Foil? Did the foil have any burn marks on it? The green waste bag doesn't sound like something to contain drugs though, they are usually wrapped in much less bulky material for ease of concealment.

FourFriedChickensDryWhiteToast Mon 11-Jun-18 19:18:35

hm well the teen weed dealers that I know, wrap it in a bit of plastic bag, so it could well have contained weed.

SundayGirls Mon 11-Jun-18 19:19:49

Does it smell of anything?

Gammeldragz Mon 11-Jun-18 19:21:11

Weed. Unless the foil was actual foil and looked burned.

Oddcat Mon 11-Jun-18 19:25:04

Drugs tend to come in small clear , zip lock bags. Apart from heroin which seems to come tightly wrapped in cling film . I'm not 100% sure though . Can you smell it , cannabis stinks.

FourFriedChickensDryWhiteToast Mon 11-Jun-18 19:28:20

" Drugs tend to come in small clear , zip lock bags "

not necessarily. As I said, teens use ripped up plastic bags, my own dealer uses sandwich bags. Nobody wants to get busted and have police find a store of ziplock baggies.

You are right about the heroin, in fact it is those thin shopping bags.

MrsL2016 Mon 11-Jun-18 19:28:42

Did you look inside and can you describe the contents? Could it be 'Spice' (Psychoactive substance). They often come in little square packets that can be shiny (foil?).

MrsL2016 Mon 11-Jun-18 19:31:14

Like this.

FourFriedChickensDryWhiteToast Mon 11-Jun-18 19:35:56

oh god not spice - that disgusting smell and invariably derelict people smoking it...
Once I was sitting in a park near Kings X and this one sat down by me and smoked some spice. Then he fell on his head and started fitting...

(yes I did call an ambulance before anyone starts, a paramedic on a bicycle came and said he had been smoking spice and doing that all morning)

Petalflowers Mon 11-Jun-18 19:37:22

What do the contents look like?

Does this help?

drug descriptions

FourFriedChickensDryWhiteToast Mon 11-Jun-18 19:38:14

Petal she said the bag was empty.

Andthenshesaid Mon 11-Jun-18 19:40:55

Weed, strong wrapping to hide the smell

PurpleCrowbar Mon 11-Jun-18 20:00:09

Almost certainly weed. Anything woven would trap & waste powder eg. speed, coke, heroin.

This would also fit with the lighter.

LemonysSnicket Mon 11-Jun-18 20:17:12

Hash?

LemonysSnicket Mon 11-Jun-18 20:19:06

Foil packs usually disguise the smell. I'd lay low and search his room in the next week. Any cardboard with little square rips in it, long rizzler/papers and lots of empty snack foods means weed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: