Talk

Advanced search

ooh la la je swizz un surfer!

(964 Posts)
serialtester Fri 14-Apr-17 09:35:15

OPEN!

Any mention of knitting or adult colouring will not be allowed!

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 09:47:07

Dress code: wetsuit, armbands and snorkel.

ZiggertyZaggerty Fri 14-Apr-17 09:52:15

Optional extras: Blow-up flamingos, inflatable glow sticks , Easter egg skills and flags

ZiggertyZaggerty Fri 14-Apr-17 09:57:19

Thanks Serial - the Surfers very own French technical genius smile

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 09:59:59

My Easter egg triumph did not constitute adult colouring in, did it??!! Oh good lord....

CleaningLikeAMotherFucker Fri 14-Apr-17 10:08:27

Oh dear I quite liked the x rated colouring idea wink

Day 15 💪
Still no cigs 👼

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 10:12:07

Well done cleaning!
You feeling better about the fags now?

CleaningLikeAMotherFucker Fri 14-Apr-17 10:15:34

I think this fetching nose clip is a practical addition to the dress code grin

and her facial expression matches mine when I'm telling myself not to have any blush

CleaningLikeAMotherFucker Fri 14-Apr-17 10:20:02

Yeah I'm feeling really good today, have exercised loads this holiday and my chest feels so much clearer. It's incredible really- I considered myself a light smoker but the true impact was much greater than I thought.

Plus, I'm looking hot if I do say so myself 😂 I'm toned with better skin and hair. Might ditch Mr Cleaning for an Italian Stallion wink

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 10:23:40

Well done Serial, I had a feeling this thread title was going to be in French! Tu es une nutter.

Here's the intro for anyone thinking WTF?... grin

Welcome to our support thread for anyone struggling to kick cocaine. Whether you're going cold turkey, trying to cut down or someone whose life is affected, don't be shy! Come and join us and we'll surf the urges together smile

We offer non judgemental support, a shoulder to cry on, tips, absurd chat and encouragement
Hopefully we can surf the urges together....All Welcome!

CleaningLikeAMotherFucker Fri 14-Apr-17 10:26:02

I feel that my nose clip is a good visual aid to that intro blush

Well done lost!

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 10:31:46

I can't stop laughing at that pic of the swimmer with nose clip grin That's perfect, Cleaning.
Glad you're feeling so positive. Will you bring a buff Italian waiter called Mario home with you? wink

1 week clean here. I'm aiming for a month clean and feeling quite determined not to fall off my surfboard.

Have a good Good Friday all x

serialtester Fri 14-Apr-17 10:33:13

Next one will be called: Nose clips essential!

I know that we've had our slip ups on these threads but the overall positive vibe is fantastic.

Well done surfers!

CleaningLikeAMotherFucker Fri 14-Apr-17 10:39:21

I know that we've had our slip ups on these threads but the overall positive vibe is fantastic.

Yy to this 🏆

It's so interesting depressing to read the attitude towards drugs on other boards. I personally think we rock.

Only a couple of days left out here, need to work fast if I'm going to choose a guy to leave the country with me 😂

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 10:42:17

I too was quite taken with the X rated adult colouring in book with graphic images. I still think it's marketable as a cocaine distraction method. We could include a free sample of various flesh toned felt tips with issue 1.
I'm just waiting for investors to come forward.

serialtester Fri 14-Apr-17 10:42:32

I'm gonna check out the weed thread as a bank holiday treat.

serialtester Fri 14-Apr-17 10:50:02

Colour in karma sutra?

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 10:52:05

Have a look at the teddy bear pencil case and colouring in suggestions on the last page Serial I shouldn't laugh but choose life, choose felt tips and furry bear pencil cases.. grin

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 11:03:13

I'm getting us one of these for our road trip to the holiday home...

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 11:04:28

And one of these

serialtester Fri 14-Apr-17 11:07:00

Pickle, how did you get that picture of me in my bikini?!

Lost, I know what I'd be keeping in my furry teddy bear pencil case. It wouldn't be pencils!!

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 11:08:30

Actually it's my own holiday photos, we must be twins separated at birth!
😂

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 11:11:40

Perfect Pickle. You can blow them up though, I think my lungs would collapse wink
I still remember blowing up an inflatable goal post for my sons in the garden and then feeling completely fucked and having to lie down on the grass. I actually thought I might have to phone an ambulance.

Inarightpickleandchutney Fri 14-Apr-17 11:12:50

I have one of those plug in things to inflate stuff! I'll bring it along

ILostItInTheEarlyNineties Fri 14-Apr-17 11:12:52

Is furry teddy bear pencil case a euphemism? grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now