Talk

Advanced search

My husband's cocain addiction is becoming a problem...

(9 Posts)
JamieWilliam Tue 11-Apr-17 22:18:00

Recently my husband and I got remarried and everything was going great until he developed an addiction to cocaine...

Im getting a bit fed up. At first, it was wine. All he ever drank was wine. He had an excessive amount of it in his house and I often found myself telling him "Alex, think of our children! Perhaps drinking yourself into a coma isn't the best thing to do!" (We have two very lovely twin boys, they deserve better than this!)

Now I find myself saying "Alex, think of our children, and stop snorting coke!" He doesn't do it at home or around our children, which makes the situation a BIT better, but it doesn't change the fact that he's addicted...
No matter what I suggest, he refuses to get help or listen to what I have to say

I think this calls for a second divorce

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Wed 12-Apr-17 00:29:16

I'd get this taken down unless you've named changed otherwise your username and what you've written is very identifying.

But yeah, he doesn't sound great OP. You could do better.

JamieWilliam Wed 12-Apr-17 00:44:56

TrollTheRespawnJeremy I've not used our REAL names, for obvious reasons. This is the internet, after all. Using a real name could be potentially dangerous...

AprilSkies44 Wed 12-Apr-17 00:46:35

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

TrollTheRespawnJeremy Wed 12-Apr-17 01:01:15

Good call OP. I've seen it too many times on here that folk come on and name everyone they've ever met so was just giving a heads up.

You sound like you've got your shit pretty together. You know this is shit. He's selfish.

JamieWilliam Wed 12-Apr-17 02:32:53

a new, edited post has been made!
sorry

Atenco Wed 12-Apr-17 03:21:19

It sounds like he has an addictive personality, but every addiction has its own problems and cocaine seems to make its addicts paranoid and aggressive. So, apart from the money going up his nose, I don't think it is a good idea to stand by this man.

AddToBasket Sat 15-Apr-17 00:00:41

What's at the root of this? Does he know it's a problem?

Mumsucker124 Tue 20-Jun-17 12:46:55

Why don't you become addicted together maybe share with kids? Why not it's all just a game #thuglyfe

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now