Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Want a salon applied fake tan - what's the best to go for?

(6 Posts)
puff Tue 16-Aug-05 18:26:12

I'm going to Spain for a week soon and would like to forego the "pale and interesting" look.

Am wondering whether to have a spray booth tan or St Tropez type thing applied by the salon staff.

What do you reckon?

I want to look sunkissed and golden .

Also, do I need to exfoliate my skin a lot before the treatment - I'm going away in 2 weeks.

dropinthe Tue 16-Aug-05 18:27:55

A Clarins all over at somewhere like John Lewis-wonderfully relaxing as get a massage too as well as an exfoliate.

waterfalls Tue 16-Aug-05 18:28:02

The spray tans are supposed to be the best.......just dont do a Ross in Friends

dropinthe Tue 16-Aug-05 18:29:50

I had a spray on-soooooo embarressing,(you know I have never been able to spell that word!!),as a friend of mine did it who has never seen how fat I am-paper knicks and nothing else-Oh the shame!!!

BunnyBoo Tue 16-Aug-05 18:36:56

I had a st tropez spray on and i thought the colour was fantastic but only for the first 2 days then i hated it and it made me feel all oily the whole time so started to annoy me goodluck with whatever you choose i am sure you will look fab

Joso Tue 16-Aug-05 22:51:17

I've tried a few and St Tropez was definitely the best. It's all in the application though so go to a decent salon where they know what they're doing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now