Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

deoderant that smells nice, & DOESN'T leave white marks?

(12 Posts)
triggerhappy Wed 10-Aug-05 09:59:32

Is there such a thing?

I have been using vaseline intensive care anti perspirant spray, it smells gorgeous, but it leaves white marks, even though it says on the can that it doesn't!

Does anyone know of a deoderant that a) dries quickly, b)smelle nice, c)doesnt leave marks, & d) isn't expensive?

I don't want much, do I!

NomDePlume Wed 10-Aug-05 10:00:55

I think that Sure do a spray one that doesn't leave white marks.

Flossam Wed 10-Aug-05 10:02:44

theres a new one out advertised is it a nivea one?

sweetmonkey Wed 10-Aug-05 10:03:26

i use nivea one and never have any probs. HTH

Aniles Wed 10-Aug-05 10:05:23

Get a roll-on instead. They don't leave white marks. I've used loads of srays in the hope of finding one that doesn't leave white marks but I'm not sure one really exists, despite what the adverts say!)

gingerbear Wed 10-Aug-05 10:06:53

Sure Cotton Fresh - I love the smell. Most other deos make me want to vomit.

cod Wed 10-Aug-05 10:06:53

Message withdrawn

sweetmonkey Wed 10-Aug-05 10:07:19

new nivea one

katierocket Wed 10-Aug-05 10:08:49

the sure clear one is designed to leave no marks but it is awful horrible stuff, don't use it.

triggerhappy Wed 10-Aug-05 10:23:17

thanks girls!

I've also just been told soft & gentle spray doesnt leave marks, so I'll have a go with that as well as nivea.

KemalsStilletto Wed 10-Aug-05 18:48:22

I use the Soft and Gentle 'cool cotton' flavour and it doesn't leave white marks and smells lucious. With being big I tend to sweat easily too but always smell OK with Soft & Gentle. I have a can of Sure here and it's terrible for white marks. I always have bits of white stuff dropping from my pits after I have sprayed with Sure too, so i've switched back to Soft & Gentle!

lunarx Thu 11-Aug-05 16:06:28

i've used sure crystal for ages now and love it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now