Talk

Advanced search

Maternity Clothes..........this is gettiung me down!

(4 Posts)
TigerLilly2005 Fri 05-Aug-05 13:52:46

Ok slight problem, i am now 16 weeks pregnant and i really can not fit into my jeans and trousers even if i really try.

I have brought a few skirts for summer etc that fit me and look good, but on the trouser front i am just having no luck at all. And as the weather is not great and i will be heavily pregnant in the winter i need to get searching for some jeans trousers that will fit and look nice.

I don't like the trousers that have the belly bit where they go over your bump, but i have just oredered jeans from next, they fit on the legs, bum but feel tight under my belly when i sit down! The next size up is just massive and hangs on me all round!

Please help me where can i get some jeans, trousers for winter without having to just wear jogging bottoms as this is the only thing that feels comfortable round my belly????

Prufrock Fri 05-Aug-05 14:09:15

Don't know whther they will have them in yet, but I survived my pregnancies with 3 pairs of M&S heavy jersey bootcut trousers. They have very elasticated waists, so if you buy a size up from normal they should last you, and they come in lots of different colours

TigerLilly2005 Fri 05-Aug-05 14:13:53

Thanks prufrock i will look out for them, my biggest thing is being uncomfortable in my clothes i am like this when not pg so i am feeling even worse at the moment.

Kelly1978 Fri 05-Aug-05 14:45:29

What about dungarees? I found anything on my middle unbearable durign pg, and lived in dungarees through every one of them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now