Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

What can I wear to a September wedding ...

(7 Posts)
Millie1 Thu 04-Aug-05 10:37:02

... and it's not in sunny Cyprus !! Most of the summer stuff is picked through in the sales, I don't want anything really strappy, want to be able to wear it again and don't want to be dressed in winter woollies. Any ideas?

tiffini Thu 04-Aug-05 10:38:14

A nice trouser suit.

tiffini Thu 04-Aug-05 10:42:40

this is nice

Millie1 Thu 04-Aug-05 10:52:49

Thanks but link didn't work, it's just their home page ... tell me what it is and I'll have a peek. Have ot go out now but will check when i get back

tiffini Thu 04-Aug-05 10:55:43

CODE-DB0166

bundle Thu 04-Aug-05 10:56:30

do you have a plain-ish dress you could tart up with new shoes and a jacket? (there are some nice linen safari-style ones around which don't look too rolf harris )

Millie1 Thu 04-Aug-05 16:59:13

Not quite sure about the trouser suit tiffini ... always seem to end up in trousers and quite fancy a dress/skirt. Then again, I know I'll get a heck of a lot more wear out of trousers. Bundle, unf. don't have anything which I can bring up to date with accessories.

Quite fancy a wrap dress, something like this but it's probably not dressy enough (or is it) and also perhaps too wintery with the boots, and believe me, my legs don't look good in a short-ish skirt length .

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: