Talk

Advanced search

The Hipster Look?

(7 Posts)
Kezabelle Wed 03-Aug-05 20:00:14

Is it just me or does anyone else feel like their clothes are falling down when they are on their hips. I am slightly more high-waisted than the average person so this might emphasise it but I just feel like my clothes aren't sitting right if I wear them on my hips

kama Wed 03-Aug-05 20:05:20

Message withdrawn

sweetkitty Wed 03-Aug-05 20:06:46

Not a problem when you have big hips like me!

Hattie05 Wed 03-Aug-05 20:07:44

I can't stand hipsters - even when i was skinny pre-children always found them super uncomfortable.

It bugs me how hard it is to find non-hipster trousers now. The amount of times i've taken lovely looking trousers into the changing rooms, only to discover they are hipsters

I resorted to good old M&S recently for some work trousers!

NomDePlume Wed 03-Aug-05 20:09:46

I like hipster clothing, I feel a bit strangled by higher waisted stuff. Although I'm NOT a taut, svelte, slip of a gal so wouldn't be seen dead in a pair without a a top that was long enough to cover any potential 'spills'

docket Wed 03-Aug-05 20:10:32

i used to love hipsters but since having ds find they are less flattering than they used to be! apparently high waisted trousers are coming back (along with culottes!)

Kezabelle Wed 03-Aug-05 20:11:04

NDP, that is exactly what my friend said too when I asked her! Maybe I just need to persevere and get used to it xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now