Talk

Advanced search

Whether you’re a beauty novice or a confirmed fashionista, this topic is for consulting Mumsnetters on all things style-related. Plus, check out our Swears By page for the inside track on the next Mumsnet must-have.

Oilily

(13 Posts)
KemalsStilletto Sat 30-Jul-05 20:23:53

Anyone else love Oilily? Their designs are so uniquue and colourful, although their prices are !!! I just LOVE them!!!

tigermoth Sat 30-Jul-05 20:26:14

I love the fabrics but hate the styles

Pinotmum Sat 30-Jul-05 20:49:41

I love SOME of it but hate the prices!

loulabelle222 Sun 31-Jul-05 03:19:46

some of the girls stuff is nice i am not too keen on the boys stuff even though i bought my ds a beautiful pair of jeans and a green top with a frog on it!

helsi Sun 31-Jul-05 03:21:26

never heard of them - sorry

KemalsStilletto Sun 31-Jul-05 11:36:06

oilily website

I have to say i'm not too keen on the adults clothing, but the kids is gorgeous and really quite unusual sometimes. they used to have a shop here in manchester just with kids clothes in and it was wonderful. not sure if it still there now.

Nbg Sun 31-Jul-05 11:38:52

How do you find out the prices?

Some of the stuff is gorgeous.

loulabelle222 Sun 31-Jul-05 12:18:13

MIL said she used to buy some oilily stuff for dp when he was younger . she said she would pay £69 for a pair of jeans now. It is v expensive prob about £45 for a pair of jeans. some of it is hideous i think!

lemonice Sun 31-Jul-05 12:26:04

What a bizarre website, I spent about five minutes on the intro...I like the clothes too, but they've always been really expensive here.

TwinSetAndPearls Sun 31-Jul-05 18:02:25

I love them, have bought the odd bit in the sales and a few pieces on ebay.

Tanzie Wed 03-Aug-05 20:29:08

DD2 has a lot of stuff from a company called "Cakewalk". I think they are linked to Oilily in some way - similar quirky styles. But v cheap from a shop in Brux that sells last season's designer stuff at rock bottom prices.

laughinglil Fri 19-Aug-05 11:32:49

hello everyone just wondering if there was any where online that sells oilily? I have twins and last week managed to pick up 2 pairs of jeans in the sale reduced from £49.99 each to £7 each(this season as well!) and I am looking for the top to match. It is green with a frog on it. If anybody can help that will be great!

pinotgrigio Sat 20-Aug-05 11:51:09

Hi Laughinglil, I think www.childrenssalon.co.uk sell oilily and I would also check on Ebay (check US sites as well).

Good luck!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: