Advanced search

HELP!!!....Does anyone know of a Frank Usher Stockist apart from QVC?

(8 Posts)
Nattynoos Tue 02-Feb-10 19:44:31

Hi all

I bought a gorgeous Frank Usher necklace from QVC a while ago but unfortunatley the earings to match it are out of stock and not due back in until April!!!

I really wanted the earings so that i could wear it all to my husbands surprise 40th birthday party in 2 weeks time....does anyone know of anywhere else that sells Franks Usher jewellery?

alexw Tue 02-Feb-10 20:43:32

There is a Frank Usher shop in Mill Hill N London. Is that an option? They could send you earrings if you can't visit them. HTH

Nattynoos Tue 02-Feb-10 21:13:09

Wow thank you so much for this info.

You dont have their phone number by any chance do you?

alexw Wed 03-Feb-10 13:03:56

129 The Broadway, Mill Hill
London, NW7 4RN
020 8959 2312

TheBossofMe Wed 03-Feb-10 13:48:14

Fenwicks also stock Frank Usher clothes, don't know about the jewellery though.

Judeee Tue 14-Jun-11 15:45:08

I am desperately trying to find Frank Usher 'Day' perfume, but it seems to have vanished from the face of the earth! I have tried calling the number given on this page, along with a few others, but they are all dead. Anyone know what has happened to Frank Usher?

ValS54 Wed 06-Dec-17 12:58:17

This is a message for Nettynoos who posted quite some time ago about wanting some Frank Usher Day perfume. I have a bottle that has never been opened from its film packaging.
Contact me!

hendricksyousay Wed 06-Dec-17 19:50:59

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now