Talk

Advanced search

Anyone been to Jigami in Soho? Or can recommend another natural/organic salon?

(9 Posts)
BeckyBook Wed 30-Dec-09 17:00:45

I've been looking on Jigami's website and it looks great, but would love to hear some feedback, or even a recommendation for a particular stylist. I need a new hairstyle, haven't really settled on a hairdresser since moving to London, and would much prefer an organic/natural hair salon.
Anyone know of a place with reliable stylists where they don't use hair products containing carcinogens (sulphates, parabens etc.), preferably central or north London? Not fussed about price - I realise that good hairdressers don't come cheap sad

BeckyBook Sun 03-Jan-10 20:55:51

Sooo..... nobody's into organic/natural hairdressing?

kdk Mon 04-Jan-10 10:01:11

Only ones I know are Daniel Field in Crouch End and Aveda - there's also quite a few salons that use Aveda or MOP products. I go to Holistic in Muswell Hill which uses mainly Aveda. HTH.

bunjies Sat 04-Sep-10 11:28:50

Bumping in case anyone has anything to add as also prefer natural products.

moragbellingham Sat 04-Sep-10 12:27:35

I was going to say Holistic too. They have another branch in West Hampstead.

MissWooWoo Sat 04-Sep-10 12:32:25

I went to jigami, soho about 4 years ago when I was 30 weeks pregnant. I had a cut and lowlights, was in there for about 5 hours (shoulder length hair). It looked nice, they did a good job but of course it was incredibly expensive and I went as a "treat". The salon itself is nothing to rave about but then that was a few years ago.

SevenAgainstThebes Sat 04-Sep-10 15:27:31

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

bunjies Tue 07-Sep-10 09:25:10

Thanks for the replies. I think I may give them a try.

Surferchick3 Thu 11-Jun-15 09:56:42

Message deleted by MNHQ. Here's a link to our Talk Guidelines.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now