Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

balconette bras

(11 Posts)
triggerhappy Wed 29-Jun-05 21:12:15

how are they supposed to fit? I have got one, but to be honest, it doesn't even cover my nipples!

The size is right, surely they are supposed to give you a LITTLE coverage?

Aren't they?

starlover Wed 29-Jun-05 21:17:32

erm... yes... they should cover much more than that!
suggest a bigger cup size!

VladimirIlyichUlyanov Wed 29-Jun-05 21:17:48

yes too small

Whizzz Wed 29-Jun-05 21:22:38

remind me of buns on a shelf

starlover Wed 29-Jun-05 21:24:07

i love balconettes... my boobs just don't suit plunges and other stuff...
balconettes hold them up nicely and make them look luverly!

triggerhappy Thu 30-Jun-05 08:09:02

thank you thank you!

Seems I may need a D cup then, woohoo!

dizzymama Thu 30-Jun-05 16:31:42

I wear balconettes when we have run out of side tables in the house! In one my boobs create a nice raised surface reminiscent of an usherettes tray but then again I am a GG (OMG that is the second time in so mnayminutes I have revealed my boob size on mn, think I am becoming obsessed!)

giraffeski Thu 30-Jun-05 16:33:25

Message withdrawn

anorak Thu 30-Jun-05 16:54:02

Yes, I wear them too. Go to M&S, they excel in the lingerie department and have properly trained assistants on hand to measure you and suggest styles that'll suit you.

PooPooGirl Thu 30-Jun-05 16:57:50

I love balconettes but have had the nipple problem with certain makes, I guess they come up smaller. It always makes me feel a bit pleased with myself though that my nipples are still that high up

cupcakes Thu 30-Jun-05 17:05:52

I used to like balconettes but since having children they just make the top part of my boobs look rather 'wobbly' and not quite as rounded as I would like.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now