Talk

Advanced search

tesco cashmere boyfriend cardi

(2 Posts)
peanutbrittle Wed 11-Nov-09 20:48:52

thinking I need a bf cardi for over tunics and skinny jeans (if I ever find a tunic I like)- saw this one which looks ok and like the idea of cashmere

anyone seen it in flesh? is tesco cashmere ok? what are their sizes like? am normally somewhere between 12-14 on bottom, 12ish on top

thanks

RamblingRosa Thu 12-Nov-09 10:47:40

Thanks for this...I wouldn't usually look on Tesco website but I followed your link and saw the 20% off, plus £10 off cashmere, and I also found this code XX-CWMK which got me another £5! I ended up getting 2 cashmere jumpers (one for me, one for mum) for under £40 inc. P&P

In answer to your question, I would say their sizes are quite generous. I would guess a 12 would be fine for you. The quality of their cashmere is fine although it's obviously not as lovely as Brora or some other posh brands. I had a cashmere cardi from Tesco a few years ago and it wore really well.

I do remember reading something about how unethical cheap cashmere is once but I can't remember where I read it or exactly why it was really unethical.

Tesco returns policy looks reasonable so you could always order it and then return if if you don't like it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now