Talk

Advanced search

long sleeved tees?

(12 Posts)
mothersmilk Wed 11-Nov-09 13:59:55

were can i find cheap thin long sleeved tees to layer? there are lots out there i know but i cant seem to find any with a lower neck line not a v but not right up round my neck

moonmother Wed 11-Nov-09 14:08:28

Went with my friend shopping at the weekend, she dragged me into Primark- they had loads in there in loads of different colours, and neck styles- at £1.96 each.

I must confess I don't go in primark very often but did pick some of these up to layer under some of my jumpers and cardigans.

MadreInglese Wed 11-Nov-09 14:09:44

H&M
New Look
supermarkets?

momijigari Wed 11-Nov-09 14:10:06

different styles and colours

momijigari Wed 11-Nov-09 14:12:56

I have this in blue and sort of red stripes

mothersmilk Wed 11-Nov-09 14:22:52

there perfect momijigari but my size is out of stock sad

momijigari Wed 11-Nov-09 14:27:54

Might be worth trying in store? They have a few other t-shirts in the day tops section. I do think H&M is worth a look.

M&S also has layering t-shirts, I saw them the other day, they are very thin, they only had a very few colours in, but they were not high necked.

whyme2 Wed 11-Nov-09 14:36:55

Ethel Austin had two for £6, they had a low scoop neck and a few different colours.

mejon Wed 11-Nov-09 15:35:23

I have the stripey one momijigari linked to. I saw they had black and white ones in store yesterday as well as ones with more scooped necks (though I prefer them higher myself). Peacocks have long, long-sleeved ones in various colours too.

dexter73 Wed 11-Nov-09 16:44:55

M&S have these which are good for layering. I have a purple one and it has a nice scoop neck on it.

zanz1bar Wed 11-Nov-09 18:04:19

I have wide shoulders and most, M and S, Primark etc don't fit.
The shoulder seam is in line with my bra strap it feels like its half way up my neck and very uncomfortable.

Any ideas for finding a better fitting tee shirt?

happystory Wed 11-Nov-09 18:09:34

Uniqlo have a multi-plethora of T shirt styles

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now