Talk

Advanced search

Has anyone else submitted reviews on the Boden site?

(10 Posts)
katy1katy Mon 09-Nov-09 13:17:31

Message withdrawn

MrsJohnDeere Mon 09-Nov-09 13:33:39

I've done a few - about 50:50 positive and negative - and they've all been used. The negative ones are usually hidden right at the end somewhere!

Rubyrubyruby Mon 09-Nov-09 13:34:39

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Oumasrusks Mon 09-Nov-09 13:58:37

I've submitted both positive and negative reviews and they were all put on.

katy1katy Mon 09-Nov-09 14:03:13

Message withdrawn

stringbean Mon 09-Nov-09 14:03:43

I submitted a review for a product, having bought two of the same item in different colours. They were the same size (allegedly) but the fit between them was so different, and I commented that Johnnie should sort out his sizing. Needless to say, the review did not appear, but I did get an email and £10 credit by way of an apology, so I guess they are all read and duly noted.

Bodeniiites Mon 09-Nov-09 14:10:52

i sent one last week that was a bit critical in parts no sign of it

purplepeony Mon 09-Nov-09 17:54:55

I've submitted lots- and they have all appeared. have you looked under low-high reviews if yours was not glowing?

I once didn't find one of mine- it was critical- so sent another and it did appear.

marthastewart Mon 09-Nov-09 18:09:04

Yes I have - all appeared but then again they were all favourable - easy to please I guess?!
To be honest was happy with what I ordered for the most part.

kittya Tue 10-Nov-09 19:28:14

I have on numerous occasions as I think they are helpful. Its true though, if they arent glowing they "forget" to put them up. Very annoying. Whenever I am thinking of buying something I always read the reviews from lowest to highest but you have to set this yourself as typically the highest is the default.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now