Talk

Advanced search

really really want this dress, but all sold out in my size

(4 Posts)
soopermum1 Mon 09-Nov-09 12:28:59

Argh! Bravissimo always do this. I tried on this dress in the 8 but it was a bit tight, a 10 would be perfect, but they're all sold out sad Name on the waiting list for a return but have been told not to hold my breath. Bravissimo do this a lot, the catalogue was only sent out last week! Apparently, they mispredicted their orders and didnt' realise they were going to be so popular. Am also keeping an eye on e bay. Is there anything else I can do?

www.bravissimo.com/products/clothing/dresses-and-skirts/bravissimo/bq15-details.aspx

fishie Mon 09-Nov-09 12:31:34

have you tried ringing any of the shops? you can order in store from others too - i had a bra sent from somewhere odd.

Kathyis12feethighandbites Mon 09-Nov-09 12:34:01

Is your dh Leader of the Opposition? If so, next time you bump into the Chief Exec of the company at a drinks party mention it to him and he will get the supplier to run a new one up in your size.
wink

soopermum1 Mon 09-Nov-09 12:45:07

woman on the phone said they were all sold out in the shops. DH not leader of the Opposition which is probably a blessing or this country grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now