Talk

Advanced search

I need boot styling advice

(10 Posts)
monkeysmama Sun 08-Nov-09 22:41:23

As mentioned in my other thread (Duo....) I now own these boots and I have no idea what to wear them with. I did wear them for a few hours earlier with black opaques and a black weekend dress but I am not sure that was a good look. Suggestions anyone?

FimboFortunaFeet Sun 08-Nov-09 22:43:28

Hard....

Maybe jeggings and a long tunic?

ScummyMummy Sun 08-Nov-09 22:44:33

Wow- lovely boots. Hope you get some good advice on what to wear with them- I think they look very versatile. In fact I want them!

monkeysmama Sun 08-Nov-09 22:48:23

Thank you! I wanted smart black ones and ordered them on line. When they arrived I was so disappointed I went out and bought these hmmblush

I have some jeggings and am not sure I'm that keen. What kind / colour top would you wear?

LetThemEatCake Sun 08-Nov-09 23:01:28

I think not jeggings, in fact tread carefully with any denim ... could easily err on the side of cowgirl.

I'd go opaques/ leggings and sweater dress ... really casual and really low key. Gorgeous boots, let them do the talking!

monkeysmama Sun 08-Nov-09 23:06:15

I'm with you on this ltec. Do you think black and grey are ok with them?

LetThemEatCake Mon 09-Nov-09 23:02:08

not sure .. can't really make out the colour of the boots. Are they brown brown? they look kind of bronzey in the pic...??

monkeysmama Tue 10-Nov-09 09:10:13

They are the lighter camel ones. I think grey's ok but this is new territory for me. I usually stick to one colour or grey/black but these boots are changing habits of a lifetime.

InterruptingKid Tue 10-Nov-09 15:01:44

i have some ruched black cowboy ones
i dont wear wiht jeans at all have on today with pruple cord mini skrit adn leggings as tights.

gals at school love em

lou33 Tue 10-Nov-09 15:15:20

short skirts or dresses and thick tights

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now