Talk

Advanced search

black or dark green drapey palazzo pants (or similar) - where to find?

(8 Posts)
vezzie Sun 08-Nov-09 13:22:04

Can anyone point me in the direction of some wide drapey trousers that can be worn under a tunic and have very flat / minimal top and waistband? The tunic is quite clingy and I don't want all sorts of buttons and gubbins showing through. I have some black trousers I thought I might wear but they have serious waistband stuff and are creating dire muffin top visible through the tunic. blush Would prefer to go to a shop than order online as I need them soon.

Thank you i.a.!

gigglewitch Sun 08-Nov-09 13:33:05

here?
I thought debehnams online did, but can't find any trace hmm

gigglewitch Sun 08-Nov-09 13:33:25

I liek the asos ones.... grin

georgiemum Sun 08-Nov-09 13:34:19

What size are you? I have a pair of bottle green Autstin Reed velvet ones in a drawer. They will be a size 10 I think. You can have them if you like I bought them a million years ago with the intention of taking them up and never got around to it. Never worn... This was pre-kids when I had cash to burn, obviously!

vezzie Sun 08-Nov-09 13:52:18

OOh Georgiemum they sound lovely but I'm afraid I can't fit into a 10 at the moment! Thank you anyway.

Gigglewitch - thank you for that link - I think they might be the ones, they look like they won't make bumps.

[crisis of confidence] I don't have to get leggings do I? They really aren't me. Palazzo pants and heels will be fine, won't they?

MarthaFarquhar Sun 08-Nov-09 13:55:15

Wallis. Looked a bit less structured in real life. v. flatterng IMO.

TsarChasm Sun 08-Nov-09 14:04:10

Lots at La Redoute

bonnyb1 Sun 08-Nov-09 22:15:43

I've got these from the White Company -

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/productdetails.aspx?id=1000838&itemno=SRCLY-02

they look great with a long tightish top.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now