Talk

Advanced search

31" leg jeans...

(14 Posts)
SandyDisher Sat 07-Nov-09 22:31:59

Does anyone know where I can get some decent 31" leg jeans? They're the only length that really fit me properly and hardly anyone seems to sell them.

I have one pair but they're stretch and as such cling to all those places I'd really rather they didn't (thinking mummy tummy here), would rather have old fashioned non-stretch ones that just help suck it all in a bit.

Also - need them to be reasonably high waisted - not simon cowell high, but not remotely low rise - and best if they're straight leg too (but not skinny!!). I don't even know where to start looking to get a pair that ticks all these boxes - any pointers anyone? And preferably under £50 too...

Would REALLY appreciate your help mumsnetters if someone is in the know about these things! Thanks!

brimfull Sat 07-Nov-09 22:34:18

I need a 31 as well
I like new look jeans but resent having to take up the 32" ones

Singed Sat 07-Nov-09 22:43:34

I really like Next's high rise jeans - they also come in a 31" leg and are only 20 quid. I find them really comfy and flattering.

They are bootcut rather than straight though.

hanaflower Sat 07-Nov-09 22:44:24

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

ledodgyfireworksingedmyeyebrow Sat 07-Nov-09 22:44:36

Dorothy perkins

ledodgyfireworksingedmyeyebrow Sat 07-Nov-09 22:47:14

DPs regular jeans are 31"

adriennemole Sat 07-Nov-09 22:52:04

Additions jeans come in a 31" here are some

piprabbit Sat 07-Nov-09 22:54:37

Try Landsend.... not to everyones taste I know, but the trousers and jeans come in a good range of lengths and some styles can be hemmed to your exact measurements.

Goober Sat 07-Nov-09 22:58:13

M & S Per Una.

TheDampSquibOfSeptimusQuench Sat 07-Nov-09 23:04:31

Lee do 31"

I have a pair of Lee Leola - slightly over your budget, but what an investment. Mine are in their third year and still gorgeous.

seeyounexttues Sat 07-Nov-09 23:14:40

Dotty p have 25% off this weekend

TakeLovingChances Sun 08-Nov-09 18:35:44

There's a great shop here in Northern Ireland called D2 which does lovely jeans for men and women. I've got some lovely jeans in that length.

Some of their other clothes are a bit teenage looking, but the jeans can sometimes be nice.

Not sure if you have this shop anywhere else in UK, but if there is, check it out!

SandyDisher Mon 09-Nov-09 22:03:07

Thanks very much all for your replies, have looked into a few avenues and will explore the rest as soon as I have time! One thing so far - most of them seem to have elastane in them, which is the bit I don't want - DampSquib, can you tell me if the Lee ones are all cotton/denim or if they have elastane in too? (it didn't say on the link you posted). Not sure I'd get into a slim fit any more tho... sigh....Anyway, thanks again for all the replies, and will let you know if I find my perfect pair!

Ewe Mon 09-Nov-09 22:05:49

H&M - I can only ever find 31/32" length jeans in there.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now