Talk

Advanced search

This must have been done before but...post natal clothes?

(4 Posts)
ParanoidAtAllTimes Sat 07-Nov-09 04:30:16

I'm at the stage where my maternity clothes are falling off me (the builders' bum look isn't the most flattering blush) but my pre-pregnancy clothes won't fit for some time yet.

Where can I find clothes that will fit my horrid unusual shape? My tummy and boobs are still pretty enormous but everything else has slimmed down. Should I go for maternity in smaller sizes or are there any normal clothes out there that will fit me?

Thanks!

PyrotechnicToadstool Sat 07-Nov-09 09:34:51

Can you pull of the leggings/tunic look? Or buy a few cheaper things to tide you over, New Look Hula jeans are great for a bit of a tummy but only £10.

Clure Sat 07-Nov-09 13:29:19

I wore the few clothes that I'd bought when I couldn't fit into my clothes but maternity clothes were too big. These were one or two sizes bigger than my normal sized clothes. They were a good bridge after I gave birth until i lost my pregnancy weight.
Leggings and tunic idea sounds good! They weren't in fashion when I was pg!

ParanoidAtAllTimes Sun 08-Nov-09 03:14:59

Thank you both for the advice! Leggings and tunic are not something I've ever considered before but maybe I should open my mind! New Look...will check it out.

Clure- unfortunately my top half is, ahem, somewhat different now that I'm bfing so even some of my late pregnancy tops don't fit I may investigate the trousers/skirts from 2nd trimester though!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now