Talk

Advanced search

What trends from this season will be around next year too?

(10 Posts)
poshsinglemum Sat 07-Nov-09 00:08:52

I want to know what to invest in.

Over the knee boots? (quite like em but expensive for one winter only)

Sequins? (love em and might buy anyway)

Shaarp shoulders?

80's?

Lantern skirts?

Jeggins?

biker jackets?

Military never seems to go out of fashion. I guess it's best to buy classic but update with a few trends.

Jajas Sat 07-Nov-09 00:19:22

I really hope that waterfall cardigans are still around as I seem to have aquired 4 of the buggers and there are not enough days or places to wear them all (obviously not at the same time blush).

AngryPixie Sat 07-Nov-09 09:44:46

I'M giving biker jackets a long run (mostly because I practically had to take out a second mortgage to buy the Whistles one)

Jeggings won't see another season.

Jajas Sun 08-Nov-09 21:38:30

My bloomin jeggings haven't even arrived yet so they are not even going to see one season at this rate angry!

LetThemEatCake Sun 08-Nov-09 21:43:17

if jeggings do see another season it'll be a crime. A crime, I tell you. They're an abomination.

SixtyFootDoll Sun 08-Nov-09 21:44:16

I love my jeggings think they will still be here next winter

bonnyb1 Sun 08-Nov-09 22:10:44

I hope leather jackets go the distance cos I love mine smile

bethjeff Mon 09-Nov-09 01:40:39

You'll have noticed black lace shift dresses have been cropping up every year for the past 5... Never fails to make me feel festive and classy with the right accessories.

monkeysmama Mon 09-Nov-09 08:57:14

I love a black lace dress too. I hate my jeggings.

I think skinny jeans are here to stay. High waisted trousers seem to reappear in various guises so a nice subtly draped pair could be a good investment.

I'm personally hoping leather trousers will be around for a while. Firmly on my Christmas list.

InterruptingKid Mon 09-Nov-09 08:59:10

vom to leather trousers - still cant get back swinger connotations in my book. and the gusset

jeggins( not the knitted oens) are v useful imo and anything useful stays

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now